Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wats up with me and Hola Vola ??


Thats my orkut "About me " content, which i have not changed since the time I created it..
There have been so many who have asked me this question, I have told only very few the actual origin of this. I usually say "summa" :)
It all started off with “Gladiator”movie ! Yeah it sure does’t make great sense.
The “Spaniard” inspired me to learn Spanish, and hola was the first word I got started with. And I managed to learn few more from one of my friends.
On some silly day , I used “hola” as the first word with everyone I chatted with and I got all kinda responses from each one. Some responded with cola, bola, sola etc similarly I got “vola” as response from one of my friends. I kinda liked it and that’s how I started using it. I don’t think he would even remember that he responded like that. I have been using this word that he started off for all these years.
And now, I have reduced using it but I get to hear it from almost every one who greets me. I have become Hola Vola Girl.
At work, ppl know what my password is for generic ids. It is funny how these words got tagged to me :D
In fact few weeks back, my status message instead of ”Hola Vola Ppl :D “ read, “should I change my status message” and many asked me not to change it :D
And may be I don’t want to change it ever.
Adios ppl :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Anups.. Keep up the hola vola :D
its like a part of your persona :D

Anups said...

hehe.. ye preeth, i guess it is me alias holavola :D

Johnnie Caleb said...

So how abt keeping this world posted abt the identity of the soul who sent u Vola as a reponse to ur Hola!! lets try n make something out of it.. based on the outcome of ur reply to this comment , I wil reveal pretty much more abt "WATS UP WITH U N HOLA VOLA" he he..

Unknown said...

@Johnnie Caleb :
Now I wanna know more :D

Johnnie Caleb said...

@Preeti

Lets see if some genuine answer comes from Anu!! .. can tel more oly based on tat;)

lav said...

ahaa!.. its unfair not telling about the Hola guy after so much about Hola itself ;)..

@preet.. how come we are not aware of this! :D..

Unknown said...

@johnnie caleb:
Really can't wait to know... And you can tell a lot more than whats geniune :D...makes it a whole lot more fun doesn't it :D

@lav:
It's a disgrace that we don't know yet lav... We should've done our digging business better!!!

Anups said...

@ all
oh man i did't see these comments !

well if i had wanted to say who he is.. i would ve already mentioned :D
wats the fun without suspense :P

Anups said...

@ the world !
lakshmi was the girl who started off with "hola":)
she was angry tat tat was not mentioned !

Unknown said...

Anups, you better tell us soon..... and yeah, there weren't any big "WORDS" in my post this time :P