Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Dark Boy Friend !

I love this boy friend of mine only for the reason that he is dark. Yes! I like him DARK, as dark as possible.
I have known him for so many years now but only recently I could see the dark side of him and I fell completely in love. I am so crazy that I cannot believe myself!
I think about him for long hours and wonder why I like him so much! I am lost when I am with him. I talk to my friends about him and he has impressed me so much that I have gathered all the details I could about him since his childhood.
I don’t think I cared so much about him until one day when I was introduced to dark side of him by one of my close friends! Almost everyone who knows that I like him ask the same question “How can you stand such dark fellow??”!! I sometimes get this pleasure that I like something that others don’t like. It is always a pride at least for me if I stand out in something! I even get teased that I lack in taste for liking only him and that too, dark! I don’t think I need to think about someone else :D
And sometimes I think it is none of their business to ask me, I like him dark. So what’s the big deal??
But I do have a problem; there are many girls who like him dark too. May be there guys who like him a lot! But the number is far less than the ones who don’t like him for being dark.
That is good because I have less competition :D
I don’t want anyone else to like him the way I like him!
Sometimes I get the feel that none else should even see him! I am jealous, but I cannot really do anything!

Sometimes I get the feel that may be everything is just an impulse that would fade away soon...

Does he even know that there are so many who are crazy about him?
I guess none would impress him as he is far more magnificent than anyone can imagine! I wish I could tell these by looking into his dark brownie eyes …

4 comments:

Johnnie Caleb said...

Now, to whom do I relate this dark boy fren of urs?? :):)

Bhumi, Boom, Bhumzi and what not! said...

I think i know this dark boyfriend of urs.. He lies in a wrapper in the fridge right?? :P

radha said...

Crazy you and crazy your boy friend(dark ) :D
this girl takes all the pain to find him in different darkest shades ;) roams about the towns and villages of germany to study his birth history, growth and darkness mystery.......
n him !! man !! undergoes all pains, pressures of different cadre, heated up, beaten up, sealed, peeled just to MELT in her hands.. lol...
takes different attempts to impress her.. goes chunky, nutty... doesn't really know she only likes him in her truest plain dark form :D
poor him... she is such a devil... gallops him all at once.. :P
@holavola lady
kept my promise ma'am...
@johnnie
dark guy is unwrapped now ?? ;)
@pinky :P
bingo !!

Anups said...

@ joie
Got the relation now ? :D
@ boo who s life is pink
truely bingo !
@ Raddy
You ve kept ur promise wrapped up in fridge :D
looks like you researched on this me more than i researched on this fella!
start bloggin na

@ Preeth,
Yup true.. degree of hatred..tat could be negative hatred too ~love
hehehe